Wednesday, December 22, 2010

mother's day

.. i never really celebrate any special days such as: mothers day, fathers day, ..even new years.
hmm.. i just don't have the urge to make it special only on that day. and as for new year, my father's birthday is on 1st January. so, yeah, that solves it.

i think showing appreciation to your parents, that is something that u have to do all the time.
ofcourse there's a fun in having one day special for mommy or daddy. ..
:)

today is mother's day in indonesia. and Facebook is filled with poems, sweet words, reminder related to mother's day.

can not help but thinking about what is all about. and it brought me to think about my mom.

---------------------

my mother, ever since i was i child, has always been a busy and active woman.

she's talented in sooo many fields.
from haushalt like cooking, baking, pimping up our home with nice interior, ..untill doing bussines, working in the office, negotiating, lobby-ing..

she is my definiton if super woman.

living in a country where u can not really lean on anybody's kindness, raising three children(with my dad working all the hours), and working, too. it must not have been easy for her.

and yet sometimes i forgot all that and got in to another fight with her again and again.

----------------------------


i'm married now. living far far faaaar away from my parents and family.
having children of my own, makes me realize things that i never known before.

i'm a mother myself now.

things that i always thought so mean from her become meaningful.

i understand her more..
i love her even more..

.....

-------------------------------

Mom's small hands are soo fragile and soft.. she has this tiny fingers. .unlike mine ( i got it from my papabear, big and strong.. not verygirly hands)..
i held them hands, and think : "these are the hands that used to hold me, catch me, stroke my head when i cried, ..these were the hands of a young mother trying to make a living for her three children. these hands have become smaller than i cud remember. fragile. wrinkle. ...weak."

there are nothing i can do to repay all of those love.

except being a good daughter and pray.

..........................................................

i love u, mom..

thank u for being a sweet friend, strict teacher, and loving mother for me..

*sb*

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger